Losing weight is not just about vanity, it is about your physical health as well as your mental health. When you are overweight your self esteem will drop which in turn will put you in a bad mood. Also your body can not function at normal capacity and we know the connection between your physical and mental health.
Being overweight will also reduce your chances of attracting the opposite sex, by now you are beginning to understand that being happy and healthy. Losing your sex appeal due to being overweight is particularly prevalent in women, if you do not have the money to invest in the best weight loss program for women then be sure to check out the tips below….
There are lots of tested-and-proven approaches to slimming down. Starving yourself isn’t one of them. Always go for methods that wont jeopardize your health at the end of the day. Okay? Lucky for you, down below is a collection of ten awesome activities, which intend to help you achieve the target weight in, say, a couple of months. Read on!
- Cut that huge serving. If the plate you’ve been accustomed to having always had chock-full of food, well you got to cut it off till the serving looks healthily smaller. This thing also applies to your beverages. Prefer smaller cups or mugs.
- Eat more vegetables! You don’t like veggies? Fine, but you kind of need to force yourself to eat them ASAP. Their high fiber content will aid you in shedding that stubborn fat. Have a bowl of salad at least once a day (to start with). Munch on tomatoes and carrots as if they’re bacon and hotdog.
- Cereal. Did you know that those who have cereal for breakfast are less likely to go big in weight or obese? It is massive in calcium and fiber, but never in fat. Have cereal sessions five days a week and you’re on your way to looking sexy.
- Keep a journal of ALL your eating exploits. Take note of what you’re eating and how much you’re gobbling up. According to numerous studies, those who make diaries of their eating habits end up consuming 15 % less calories compared to those who pig out like it’s nobody’s business.
- Your stomach should be grumbling before you start eating. Once that stomach lets out a growl that would put Christina Aguilera’s to shame, that’s when you’d know that you actually need food. If this didn’t happen yet, you got to stay put wherever you are and keep distance from the edibles. Sometimes, you’re just bored, but you always tend to equate it to your being hungry.
- Apple, peppermint or banana—sniff out and you’d lose weight. In a study conducted by Alan R. Hirsch, M.D. of Chicago’s Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation (which included 3,000 volunteers), it was found out that the more you sniff one of the stuff mentioned above, the lesser the possibility that you become hungry. In effect, you lose weight.
- Make use of the stairs. What are these staircases for? They will help you slim down. Move up and down that flight of steps 10 minutes a day and you’d witness awesome results! Try it.
- Walk that walk. Brisk walking is one of the many simple ways to lose weight. Saunter wherever possible for 20 minutes on a daily basis, and you’d gradually see that flab fade till it’s gone. Instead of snacking, why not take part in this?
- Brushing your teeth is not merely just it. It does not only give you a much cleaner teeth and a fresher breath, but it also tends to normalize your food intake. Because when you finally got that minty feel in your mouth, your brain sort of reminds you like this: “Hey, you’ve already had enough!” Isn’t it amazing?
- Less TV, more sexy. Don’t be a couch potato if you want to look better in no time. Getting stuck watching TV all day means the beginning of your weight struggle. Get up and do some physical activities that could possibly eliminate the calories you carry inside your body.
There they are, staring at you like losing weight is now or never. Are you ready to fight the bulge? You’re good to go!
If you have tried all that and are still not having any success then watch the fat sick and nearly dead documentary, trust me when you watch it you will know what I am talking about…